Thursday, September 10, 2009

Great Deal at Morton’s The Steakhouse in White Plains

I don’t normally post/keep up with all the press releases, but this is a pretty choice deal. I would’ve preferred to post this along with a report of my experience, but my reservation is for later in the month, and the offer ends at the end of September, so I wanted to give everyone a chance to capitalize on this themselves instead of read about what I ate, say “that sounds good,” but then realize the promotion was over, and think me greedy for hoarding the info, and consequently never come to this blog again reasoning Sharon keeps all the hot deals to herself.

(What I can tell you as far as advance reporting goes, is that I ate at Morton’s once and found the filet fantastic, but I also remember my bill being high, like, close to a gazillion dollars, so I’ve never been back. …until soon.)

Morton’s Steak & Seafood Menu Promotion

Morton’s special steak and seafood dinner, featuring two filet mignons, along with a choice of Morton’s signature seafood, salads and desserts, for $99.99 for two (or ordered per person for $49.99) has been extended through the end of September 30, 2009. The menu promotion includes:

  • Choice of Any Two Signature Salads
  • Two Single Cut Filets
Or $58 per person if you select one of the following three steak enhancements:
  • Double Cut Filet Mignon
  • Prime Ribeye Steak
  • Single Cut Prime New York Strip
  • Choice of Two: Broiled Sea Scallops, Colossal Shrimp Alexander or Jumbo Lump Crab Cake
  • One Signature Potato & One Fresh Vegetable to Share
  • Choice of Two: Morton’s Legendary Hot Chocolate Cake or Key Lime Pie

Pair your dinner with a Bottle of 2007 Estancia Pinot Noir, Monterey or 2008 Franciscan Sauvignon Blanc, Napa for an additional $39.

Visit www.mortons.com/steak for more information.

Also (this is Sharon talking again), be sure that when you make your reservation, you specify that you want to take advantage of the Special Steak and Seafood Dinner. The offer is legit, but I believe you need to request it in advance.

Enjoy! Let me know how it is.

Morton’s The Steakhouse
9 Maple Avenue
White Plains, NY
(914) 683-6101

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! Thanks for not hoarding, Sharon. I'm looking forward to trying Morton's during this promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great deal and Mortons is a classic! I may be trying the Morton's in Brooklyn near my office when a colleague comes into town later this week.
    As always, thank you Sharon for your endless culinary inspiration! No wonder I can never lose any weight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to enjoy this FANTASTIC, DELICIOUS-NESS (yes, I made up my own word) last Friday for my boyfriend's 30th birthday. I figured dinner here was better than any store bought present... and he informed me after dinner that it was :) He also said this is one of the best filet's he has had in his whole life. Just a caution... if they are serving Maine Lobster the night you go, the lobsters on the plate that they present for dinner are alive!!! Our waiter thought it was funny to wiggle the lobster at me, yet it just stayed limp. It was when he set it back down on the plate that it moved its legs... :-*) -Jen

    ReplyDelete